Well, lets start with Jimmy Butler ending up on the Timber wolves.
Which means I was wrong. But this also means that the Timber wolves are going to make the playoffs.
With Ricky Rubio passing and late this season, looks like he found a jump-shot, the Wolves are looking very scary with Wiggins, Towns, Butler and Rubio.
So here we start with the first set of NBA Predictions:
- The Warriors wins their 3 championship in 4 years.
- The Wolves make the playoffs.
- Paul George is playing with Lonzo Ball and making the playoffs.
- Hawks end up with the first overall pick.
- Knicks trade away Carmelo Anthony.